"There is no world without Verona walls": the pen of William Shakespeare has lent Verona fame and immortality with his tale of two star-crossed lovers, Romeo Montecchi (Montagu) and Juliet Capuleti (Capulet). The story of their tragic love is set in the narrows streets of a city rich in culture and history, which it is worth while to visit even once in life with the beloved person.
The package includes:
- 2 nights romantic accomodation in classic double or deluxe double room with possibility to be upgraded into the next room category depending on availability upon arrival
- Bouquet of flowers, one bottle of DOP Italian Prosecco and chocolate in room upon arrival
- Candlelight 3 courses dinner à la carte for two people, in the prestigious and intimate Due Torri Lounge & Restaurant (wines not included)
- Romantic Room Service Breakfast for two
- Complimentary Verona Card valid for 1 days in order to discover the historical beauties of the city
- Lovely horse-carriage tour in the heart of the city discovering the hidden corners and the beauty of Verona on the steps of Romeo and Juliet