Arena for everybody
The operas Aida, La Traviata, Nabucco and Rigoletto will be made fully accessible thanks to a range of accessibility services:
With the support of Müller, Accessibility Partner of the 2023 Opera Festival, Fondazione Arena is launching an inclusion program that will involve a thousand people with disabilities and their accompanying persons, giving everyone the opportunity to experience accessible performances as well as multisensory tours.
- Multisensory themed tours and workshops before the performance;
- Accessible trailers, in Italian and English, with subtitles, voice over, Italian and international sign language, and audio description;
- Audio introductions and audio descriptions for blind and visually impaired people;
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH);
- Inclusive program booklets available in digital format (in Italian) with simplified and enlargeable texts, voice over, audio description, Italian and international sign language;
- Easy-to-read information about the operas, in Italian and English (easy-to-read language is promoted by Inclusion Europe, the European Association for people with intellectual disabilities).